Strength & Conditioning Coach & Sports Nutritionist
Owner & Managing Director Of Oxford Performance Centre. Founder and head Darlinghurst personal trainer at Oxford Performance Centre. Daniel has worked in the fitness industry for over 8 years and has been mentored by best in the world. Daniel is a level 4 coach/personal trainer and is recognised as one of the top personal trainers in the industry. With qualifications in nutrition as well as strength and conditioning.
Daniel is a BioSignature and BioPrint practitioner, specialising in body-fat analysis. Daniel is known for his straight forward no-nonsense training style. With in-depth knowledge in the fields of nutrition, hypotrophy, strength, hormone health, biomechanics, mobility, ART, soft tissue therapy, blood analysis and functional medicine.
Daniel has helped countless clients achieve rapid health and fitness goals. Whether it be weight loss, fat loss, muscle building, athletic performance or for general health.
- Precision Nutrition Nutritional Coach
- Poliquin BioPrint Practitioner
- Poliquin BioSignature Practitioner
- Strength Sensei (Charles Poliquin) 5 Day Hypertrophy bootcamp
- Clean Health 3 Day Hypertrophy Bootcamp
- Clean Health Internship Program (Sydney, 2013)
- Australian Strength Coach - Training the Strength Athlete
- Advanced Nutritional Program Design
- Lab Analysis for Personal Trainers
- Phil Learney & Ben Coomber – CHPC Health & Performance Seminar
- Strength and Conditioning
- Nutrition and body-fat analysis
Follow Dan on Instagram