Boot Camp & Group Fitness Darlinghurst
I'm Cathy, a level 1 coach at Oxford Performance Centre.
"My fitness background has grown extensively from playing sports to theatrical movement and dance to bodybuilding.
Since moving from New Zealand, I have drastically changed my perspective on what it takes to have an aesthetically pleasing yet mentally well and healthy body.
I have worked with netball groups, coaching young teens to prepare for finals in the season. Later, I moved on to an extensive 4 years of actor training where I received my Bachelor of Performing Arts- major in acting for film/ theatre and movement. I then transitioned into NZIFBB bodybuilding and placed top 5 in Waikato regionals and then placed 6th in NZ nationals.
Currently, I am training for future shows in 2017 for WBFF and working on bringing a bigger, harder and tighter package.
I truly love to train and demonstrate to others how to train. Nothing brings me greater joy than seeing my client getting stronger, performing excellent technique and feel and look good."
- Cert. III & IV in Personal Training
- Bachelor of performing arts - movement, posture and dance specialist
- Pedro Ilgenfritz body and movement (1 year)
- Skin calliper testing
- IFBB posing coach - bikini, figure and bodybuilding
- Body Transformations
- Strength and Conditioning
- Nutrition and Body Analysis
- Female specific
- Weight loss
- Bikini bodybuilding
- Hypertrophy/ muscle building